- The online store www.sotukai.lt (hereinafter - sotukai.lt) belongs to Snieguole Zavadskiene and is administered according to business license no. VO931672, food handling entity no. 540000853, contacts: firstname.lastname@example.org) (hereinafter - the Seller).
- The visitor of sotukai.lt (hereinafter - the Buyer) in any way and form using the services of sotukai.lt, unconditionally and irrevocably undertakes to comply with all the rules specified in the information section.
- sotukai.lt has the right to unilaterally change and/or supplement the rules at any time. Changes and/or additions to the rules take effect after they are published on sotukai.lt.
- The provisions of the legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania apply to purchase and sale transactions carried out on sotukai.lt.
- The purchase-sale contract between the Buyer and the Seller is considered to have been concluded from the moment when the Buyer, after choosing the goods he wants to purchase and forming a basket of goods, completes all the mandatory steps indicated by sotukai.lt for concluding the contract, the final step of which is the selection and confirmation of the payment method.
- The rules for the delivery of goods are defined in the "Delivery" section of the information.
- The rules for canceling the contract and/or returning goods are defined in the information section "Return, exchange, guarantee".
- The rules of payment for goods are defined in the "Payment" section of the information.
- Due to the characteristics of different equipment displays, the shades of the products may differ slightly from the actual shades of the products.
- When purchasing goods on sotukai.lt, the buyer confirms that he is familiar with all the rules defined in the information section.
- All rules are subject to the law of the Republic of Lithuania.
- If any provision of the rules is inconsistent with the law or for any reason becomes partially or completely invalid, it will not invalidate the remaining provisions of the rules. In such case, the Seller and the Buyer agree to replace the invalid provision with a legally effective provision which, as far as possible, would have the same legal and economic result as the replaced provision.
Rights and obligations of the Seller and the Buyer
- The buyer has the right to withdraw from the contract in accordance with the procedure established by the Civil Code of the Republic of Lithuania.
- The Buyer is fully responsible for the correctness of the personal data provided by the Buyer. If the Buyer does not provide accurate personal data, the Seller is not responsible for the resulting consequences and acquires the right to demand compensation from the Buyer for direct losses incurred.
- The buyer is responsible for actions performed using sotukai.lt.
- After registering, the Buyer is responsible for transferring his login data to third parties. If the services provided by the Seller are used by a third person, the Seller considers this person to be the Buyer.
- The Seller is released from any responsibility in cases where losses arise because the Buyer, regardless of the Seller's recommendations and the Buyer's obligations, did not familiarize himself with these rules, although he was given such an opportunity.