- The data controller and operator of the website www.sotukai.lt (hereinafter - the Data Controller) is Snieguolė Zavadskienė (business license no. VO931672).
- The terms used in the Privacy Rules correspond to the terms defined in the Rules (hereinafter - the Rules) and their meaning, except when certain terms are separately defined in these Privacy Rules.
- The Data Controller has the right to unilaterally change and/or supplement these Privacy Rules at any time.
- Changes to the privacy rules take effect after they are published on sotukai.lt. If the Buyer continues to use sotukai.lt after the publication of changes and/or additions to the Privacy Rules, it is considered that he unequivocally agrees to all changes and/or additions to the Privacy Rules. If the Buyer does not agree with the amended and/or supplemented Privacy Rules, he loses the right to use sotukai.lt.
- The processing and storage of the buyer's personal data is determined by the Law on the Legal Protection of Personal Data of the Republic of Lithuania, the General Data Protection Regulation of the European Union and other legal acts regulating the collection of such data and these Privacy Rules. Customer data is collected for defined and legitimate purposes and handled fairly and accurately.
- Payments in the electronic store are processed using the Paysera.lt platform, so your personal information, required for payment execution and confirmation, will be transferred to the Paysera.lt system.
Collection and processing of personal data
- The data manager receives data from the Buyer in the following ways: after the Buyer himself provides personal data in the account registration form or during the order of the product (name or full name, address, phone number, e-mail address, etc.); automatically when the data is generated for the Buyer using sotukai.lt
- The data received from the buyer is divided into: anonymous data - these are data related to facts that cannot be applied to an individual Buyer and are used for sotukai.lt monitoring, improvement, direct advertising and other quality improvement purposes; personal data is the data with the help of which the identity of a specific Buyer is determined. Such data is collected and processed only with the Buyer's consent. sotukai.lt has the right to use all accumulated information about the Buyer at its own discretion, comprehensively and in any way not prohibited by the legislation of the Republic of Lithuania.
- The Data Controller undertakes not to disclose the Buyer's personal data to third parties, with the exception of the Data Controller's partners providing services related to the proper fulfillment of the Buyer's order. Such persons are bound by applicable data protection laws. In all other cases, the Buyer's personal data may be disclosed to third parties only in accordance with the procedure provided by the legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania.
- The buyer has the right to receive information from which sources and which personal data are collected, for what purpose they are processed, to which recipients the data is provided and has been provided for at least the last one year.
- The buyer can contact sotukai.lt at any time and demand the correction, destruction or suspension of the processing of his personal data, when the data is processed in violation of the provisions of the law.
- The Buyer understands and agrees with the fact that sotukai.lt collects the Buyer's data (IP address, browser type, links to sotukai.lt pages browsed, login date, time, etc.) using cookies.
- sotukai.lt cookies are used to carry out basic activities (shopping cart, etc.), to collect and process statistical data of website visitors, to protect the Buyer from illegal use of his data and to improve the quality and effectiveness of website services.
Business license no. VO931672
email e-mail: email@example.com
Publication date of privacy rules 2021 August 27